QUIET MIND, PEACEFUL LIFE INNER CIRCLE
Get all the tools and support you need to kick the habit of compulsive thinking and negative self-talk. Learn how to effortlessly pull the plug on an overactive mind to come home to the natural state of peace, contentment and freedom within.
LIVE GROUP COACHING, STELLAR CONTENT, BONUS COURSES, MASTERCLASSES, MEDITATIONS, Q&As, ARTICLES... WITH A TON OF GUIDANCE AND SUPPORT.
Are you tired of...
always feeling anxious, fearful, agitated or unworthy and having no idea how to switch off the unwanted voices in your head?
- constantly judging yourself and being your own harshest critic?
- feeling trapped on a hamster wheel of compulsive thinking and not knowing how to stop and get off?
- your life feels flat and meaningless? There's a void inside, a sense of something missing, and you don't know what to do about it?
- you intuitively know that there's got to be more to life than what you're currently experiencing?
- you've had an awakening experience — a glimpse into a more joyful, expansive and connected way of being—and you've been yearning to get back there ever since?
So, what to do?
How to switch off an overactive mind at will to experience lasting peace and live a richer, happier, more fulfilling life?
Maybe, like me in the past, you've tried some of these approaches?
calming the mind
...through creating a peaceful space, burning candles and incense, chanting mantras or listening to soothing music? Maybe you've tried mindful breathing, practicing minimalism or spending time in nature?
And they've all helped... temporarily. But the moment you stepped back into the chaos and busy-ness outside, your overactive monkey mind would kick off again and be as noisy as ever.
changing the mind
...through reading lots of self-help books, attending countless retreats and self-improvement workshops or sticking post-it notes with positive affirmations all over the house and car?
But you found, as I did, that real change comes painfully slowly (we're talking years). And besides, none of these approaches address the real issue — how to kick the habit of compulsive thinking and take back control of the mind.
fixing the mind
...through therapy, breathwork, hypnosis, healing your inner child or past life regression?
And, although you experienced periods of relative peace, it was never long before you found yourself overrun again by the mind's relentless chatter.
Most of my coaching clients have been down this route for years before they discovered the approach I'll share with you shortly.
In fact, over the years I tried everything — everything except the one thing that actually works — the one thing that helped me stop unwanted thinking for good, and experience a level of peace and inner calm I would never have imagined possible... and with pretty much zero effort.
Read on and I'll explain.
BUT FIRST, HERE'S A QUESTION FOR YOU:
- the mind itself wasn't the primary reason you suffer?
- thinking was mostly an unconscious habit you can learn to drop with just a little self-awareness?
- there was a simple and effective way to instantly cut out 95% of the unwanted noise in your head?
- you didn't need to spend years trying to fix, change or improve yourself in order to experience peace, happiness and fulfillment?
- everything you desire—the joy, the peace, the sense of aliveness, connection and inner freedom—was already present inside you right now, this very moment—just waiting to be recognised?
Sound too simple? Too good to be true?
Here's how a couple of my coaching clients quickly found more peace, simply through learning to relate to the mind in a different way:
Brian McQuade, Glasgow, Scotland
“For years, I fully believed that I was my thoughts and that any negative emotion was bad. I would fight all day to get rid of them, which caused me no end of suffering.
Richard, through his teachings and meditations, showed me a completely different way to relate to my thoughts. He has opened my mind to the awareness that simply observes the passing emotions and thoughts, and showed me how I don't need to judge them or get involved. It has really opened my eyes, heart and mind to acceptance and peace. I have become far less critical of myself. He has opened my eyes to a completely new outlook on life."
Nathan Jenkins, NSW, Australia
So, how can you experience similar results for yourself and end the incessant mind chatter and negative self-talk for good?
Keep reading and I'll explain all.
The Simple Insight That Changed Everything
Back in 2004, as a novice monk on a 6-month meditation retreat, I had a major breakthrough in my search for peace — one simple insight that changed everything.
I discovered that I didn't need to fix or change a single thing about myself to experience peace — that, beneath the surface commotion of the mind, there is a vast field of peace and stillness which is ever-present.
Stop the flow of mind traffic for even a moment and it's there. It's part of who you are.
What is required is presence, awareness, self-understanding and a simple shift in perspective ... nothing else.
I also discovered:
- that compulsive thinking is a habit which can be dropped through being more mindful, conscious and self-aware.
- the difference between seeking peace of mind (which will take years) and making peace with the mind just as it is (which is immediate).
- that there is no distance between you and peace and therefore no path is needed. Peace, joy, contentment and inner freedom are your true nature. You need only recognise what is already there.
Discovering the dimension of presence within not only solved the issue of overthinking but also filled me with a deep sense of peace, aliveness, wonder, connection and purpose—a sense of coming home.
I realised that this field of stillness and presence within, my true SELF is the source of lasting peace and happiness.
The good news:
You don't need to spend years looking for peace. You can experience it today—and much, much more— just as you are, right now.
If you feel there's something missing in your life, this is the cure!
GET LIVE WEEKLY COACHING, ON DEMAND-TRAINING, BONUS COURSES, MASTERCLASSES, MEDITATIONS, DISCOUNTS AND A TON OF SUPPORT AND GUIDANCE FOR ONLY $27 PER MONTH
I will show you exactly how to effortlessly quiet your busy mind, kick compulsive thinking for good and come home to the fullness of your being.
All it takes is 3 simple steps.
Introducing the Quiet Mind, Peaceful Life Inner Circle Membership
After four decades of spiritual exploration — years spent living with Indian Masters, writing books, running meditation retreats and offering countless 1:1 coaching sessions, I had the urge last year to sit down and put everything I'd learned into a comprehensive online program, designed to walk anyone step-by-step through the process of breaking free from the trap of compulsive thinking to discover and connect with the peace and happiness that is ever-present within.
The resulting course, "Switch Off Your Mind, Light Up Your Life" contains 7 modules, 35 lessons and includes 15 guided meditations.
After running the course live, with weekly group coaching sessions... and getting tons of great feedback and profound results (see the testimonials below) it became clear to me that these life-changing teachings need to be made available to WAY more people, at a price that is highly affordable and offers fantastic value.
After some thought, I felt that the best way to achieve this is to create a low-cost membership centred around the course, including live weekly coaching and support... and I've added a ton of other resources as well.
People are struggling like never before and I feel this model provides the opportunity to work with me closely over an extended period of time... as long as you need to become firmly rooted in the peace and freedom you desire.
The path to inner freedom is far simpler than most people think.
What the Quiet Mind Peaceful Life Inner Circle Membership will give you...
A clear and simple plan to work through at your own pace that will show you step-by-step how to disentangle from an overactive mind, stop unwanted chatter at will and directly experience the peace and inner freedom which is the by-product of a still mind.
You'll also receive all the support, coaching and guidance you need, for as long as you need it, with the opportunity to get all your questions answered.
Here's What You'll Get...
For lasting change to happen, 3 Cs are essential:
- Stellar content providing a clear, step-by-step process to follow.
- Ongoing coaching and guidance from someone who knows the path inside out.
- A supportive and inspiring community.
The Quiet Mind Peaceful Life Inner Circle Membership offers all three.
- my signature online course "Switch Off Your Mind, Light Up Your Life" (normally $675 alone).
- Bonus Course: my 7-module course "The 7 False Beliefs That Will Keep You Trapped In Your Head Forever" (value $97).
- a constantly growing resource library as Live Coaching Recordings, Masterclasses, Guided Meditations and Articles are regularly added.
- Weekly Group Coaching sessions based on the modules of the course material
- Monthly Q&As All Live Coaching calls will be recorded and added to the library
- 33% discount on 1:1 coaching with Richard (well worth the membership alone!)
- ongoing email support
- a dedicated private "Quiet Mind, Peaceful Life Inner Circle" Facebook group for inspiration, motivation, sharing your wins, getting questions answered and connecting with like-minded souls.
- I'm also in there regularly, posting and answering questions.
A brief preview of some of the course content...
Video testimonials from Jennifer, Carmen and Jessy...
Join today and grab this special thank you bonus...
the "Help! I Can't Stop Thinking" Bundle
This, my most recent book, includes all my latest tools, strategies and insights to help you quickly quiet the mind and "allow peace, happiness and inner freedom to blossom", as it says in the subtitle!
The bundle includes the .pdf ebook + audiobook + 9 accompanying guided meditations for inner peace (value $97).
To make the Quiet Mind, Peaceful Life Inner Circle Membership even more of a no-brainer (pun intended!), not only can you cancel your subscription any time, but if, for any reason you're not 100% satisfied, email me within the first 7 days and I'll happily issue a no questions asked refund.
If you have any questions at all, email me at [email protected] and I'll get back to you shortly.
I look forwrd to serving you on your journey to peace and inner freedom.
Love and Peace, Richard